Z-Yachting & Golf Estates are your #1 real estate choice for a property on the Costa Blanca. We offer you personal advice based on years of experience and successful work with properties in Spain.
If you are planning to sell or to buy a property in Torrevieja, Altea or Orihuela Costa, then you have come to the right address. For quite some time we’ve been offering our top class real estate services to a constantly growing and expanding list of satisfied clients. At the same time, we’re securing quite a few repeat business opportunities through client recommendations. Our extensive knowledge of the Spanish economy and property market allows us to offer the most comprehensive property-related advice you can find in this market.
Buying your property in Spain with Z-Yachting & Golf Estates
We respect and value potential buyers who wish to purchase a new property with our help and assistance. Rest assured that we guide you through the entire purchasing process, all the way through from that first viewing to the time demanding paperwork, eliminating stress and reducing costs that come with these operations.
Your property in Spain with Z-Yachting & Golf Estates
If you’ve made up your mind about selling your property then do not hesitate to get in touch with Z-Yachting & Golf-Estates. We will do all that is necessary and appropriate to offer your property to the market in the most attractive way. Our massive internet presence and brand power will allow you to tap into an enormous international market of potential buyers.
Top 5 Reasons to sell your property in Spain with us:
1. International Team with an Extensive Experience
2. Wide and Expansive Network of International Agents
3. Professional Photo and Design Services
4. Advertising in the leading and most prestigious National and International Portals
5. Marketing Campaigns in Press and Social Media in Spain, the EU, China and Russia
Required documents for sellers:
- Passports and NIE number copies
- Land registry and title deeds certificate
- Energy efficiency documents
- SUMA (Local Rates Tax)
- Latest Water and electricity bills
- Latest Community service bills
- Floor Plans and Certificate of Habitability (Cedula de Habitabilidad)
We can help you to obtain these documents. This also means that we will take care of all legal contracts and related documents required for a successful transfer of your property.