This exclusive villa in Altea in the exclusive area of Mascarat is a true synonym for luxury. Just wait until you hear about its 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. What are you supposed to do with so much space at your disposal? Well, this villa demands that you to invite as many of your friends as possible to stay and share unforgettable moments together. Here you can witness some of the most fabulous sea views in the whole Mediterranean. You will be stunned by the discovery that your villa’s terrace is such a powerful magnet for the sunlight. You will literally bathe in the Mediterranean sunshine each and every day.
Nowadays, there are so many opportunities to invest your money. However, very few pay off with such a guarantee as this prestigious villa. When you acquire this Mediterranean jewel, you will be overwhelmed with unparalleled feelings of achievement. Owning a villa in Spain has become a true symbol not only of evident success and prestige but also of profound taste and distinguished style. This fantastic and luxurious villa in Altea tells a story worth more than a thousand words over and over again. You should not hesitate for a moment to acquire it this very summer. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Altea is without doubt one of the most charming towns of the Costa Blanca North. Its old town is packed full of character and the impressive church with its blue and white tiled, domed roof has to be one of the most photographed landmarks in the area.
The N332 divides the town in half. On one side are the sandy and pebbly beaches which are backed by the long promenade and the marina. On the other side of the road is the old and new town. The tram station and busy Tuesday morning market are both to be found in the new town. The old town is a must. It has quaint, charming streets full of character, many of which have steps that wind up to the church and plaza at the top of the hill, from where there are magnificent views of the mountains and the sea. The pedestrianized, cobbled streets are packed with top class restaurants and a fascinating array of tiny shops offering exquisite local crafts, paintings and gifts.
Places of interest and ideas for things to do in Altea
- The Old Town: steep, cobbled streets, full of character with restaurants and shops.
- The Market: on Tuesday mornings.
- The Church: Nuestra Senora del Consuelo with its famous blue and white tiled dome.
- The Beaches: sandy and shingle beaches.
- The Promenade: long beach front with great selection of bars and restaurants.
- The Marina: at southern end of town.
- The Tram Station: for tram south to Benidorm and Alicante or north to Denia.
Ideas for places to visit in Altea
- Enjoy a morning wandering around the old town of Altea, exploring its cobbled streets and popping into the craft and gift shops. There are lots of wonderful restaurants for lunch and then you may take a walk down to the beach and a have a stroll along the promenade.
- Spend the morning in the hustle and bustle of the large street market, which is held every Tuesday near the new town. Then jump on the tram and visit Denia for a bit of lunch before enjoying the return journey back through the beautiful scenery of the Costa Blanca North.
- Visit the tourist attraction that is the nearby Fonts del Algar waterfalls and afterwards head to Altea for a walk along the long beach front promenade and a filling "menu del dia", excellent set menus, at any of the lovely restaurants which line it.